- Leader of developing Web apps team (RoR, Team size: 2-5 members)
- Managing projects for Web application development (RoR)
- Taking a responsible for motivating the projects such as: understanding specification, managing
- the project progress, leading technologies, managing team members, communicating with
- customers, supporting coding, etc.
- More details through the direct interview.
- 02~03 years experience working on Web engineer using RoR
- Have experienced of managing/supervising a small team with several (2~4) developers
- Good at reading and writing in English
- Very good if the candidate is able to use Japanese
What we offer to employees:
- Salary $700-1000USD (Gross)
- Offer a long term and stable job
- Offer a dynamic working environment where employees chance to develop their career paths
- Many other benefits
If you are interested in this opportunities, pleas send you CV to email@example.com.